Friday, February 3, 2023

I flew in on Tuesday the 11th to Australia.

 I flew in on Tuesday the 11th to Australia.
 
When we got to the airport, we checked in then we went to go get something to eat we got McDonalds and I got a cheeseburger a Mcflurry some chips and a drink my drink was coke, and my Mum got a big mac some chips a drink, and we shared some chicken nuggets. When we were finished eating we went to customs and went to the shop to get my aunts chocolates and I got a neck pillow water gummy bears and headphones after the shop we went a wait for our gate number and then we went to our gate and we wait on the chairs then I was eating some of my gummy bears why I was waiting when we went up to check our passports then we went on the plane and when we got on their I went on the TV behind the chairs and we had some food that was given to us it was so so yum and our flight took 3 hours. When we got off the plane, we went to show our passport then we went, I was looking for Uncle and I find him I was running to Uncle, I gave Uncle a hug then we hoped in the car and went home and then when we got home, I gave Aunty a big hug then I went to bed. When I woke up, I went to eat then I got ready for the day. When I was ready I went swimming in the pool at home when I was in the pool I was practicing my swimming lessons and when I got out of the pool I went to go for a shower then I ask my mum if I could go in the pool again and she said yes I went swimming again in the pool and I was swimming and swimming, My Aunty said you're a water baby when I hoped out of the pool I went on my phone and played Roblox then I had dinner then I had dessert then I went to bed.  

1 comment: